Working with property owners through the relocation process helps to ensure a successful project for the acquiring agency, and helps avoid litigation and the loss of state/federal funding via an audit of relocation policies and programs. ProSource can help you through the sensitive issues associated with relocation procedures.
The Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 (Uniform Act) ensures the fair and equitable treatment of persons whose real property is acquired or who are displaced as a result of a federal or federally-assisted project.
ProSource’s relocation services include:
- Residential/tenant relocations
- Landowner/business relocations
- Preparation of customized relocation plans
- Presentation of an overall program at public information meetings
- Project office advisory services
- Implementation of relocation plans
- Determination of relocation benefits
- Property management
- Excess property/fixture disposal
- Interpreter services